Here we are with just 5 days left before registration closes, and I find myself so very moved by the excitement of our participants around the world!
Everyone is very excited and eager to get started :O) We have currently over 100 feltmakers and artists registered. One country fell off our roster this week, but we have added several more and our now at 19 countries!
Because we want to make sure EVERYONE receives a Peace Felt from their "Giving Partner", we are double confirming everyone. We are waiting on just a few more people, and of course still have new participants joining daily.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
We begin this week to create matches - wonderful little circles for this global art/love/friendship exchange. Once we close registration at midnight CST on August 1, 2010, we will make our final matches and begin sending emails to all with the names and email addresses of your partners.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO PREPARE
1. Plan to take the HIGHEST RESOLUTION PICTURE you can of your Peace Felt. We will have you email this to us, along with the information below. You can include an image of your final art work, and images of yourself or group as well, including pictures of the work in progress.
2. We recommend that participants share a bit more information about themselves with both their Giving and Receiving Partners. This is also the same information we would like you to email to us at email@example.com ALONG WITH YOUR PEACE FELT PHOTO(S)
- A Photo of You, and/or you and your family
- Any commentary or notes on the work of art you created and what Peace means to you.
- Where you live – and perhaps a bit of interesting information on your town or region
- Your Age (optional :)
- What you do for work and/or fun … your likes and hobbies, or anything personal that you wish to share!
That's it...just a few days now and your Peace Partners will be revealed!